1. Install SafeDNS Parental Control application from Google Play Market
3. Input your device name, account email and password
4. Download and install SafeDNS root CA for displaying HTTPS blockpage.
5. During the certificate installation choose “VPN and apps”
6. Activate device admin app
7. Confirm the action
7. Allow usage access for the application
8. Connect the app. When the VPN is active, the “key” appears at the top of your screen.
9. Enter your password to manage filtering settings and additional options.
10. Open Web Filtering tab and tick categories you would like to block.
11. On the Domains tab you can specify exceptions.
12. Open a website from blocked category to check how the filtering works. With this example we have pof.com website blocked from Dating category.