We are looking for a Sales Representative to work in the company's office in Alexandria, VA – to act as the first contact with new leads. Your role will be to chat with customers inquiring about our product, qualify them as a sales opportunity, and set an appointment with the appropriate Account Executive. Our Sales Rep also closes new business on small accounts and have the opportunity to grow into roles with more responsibility.
To be successful in this role, you will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
This role is a great opportunity to work directly with clients in a sales role. Become an expert at the top of the funnel, probing leads and finding pains to solve. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to your long-term growth as a sales professional.
- Identify client needs and suggest an appropriate on-boarding path
- Answer client questions in a friendly and professional manner
- Build trusting relationships with clients
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent grammar and written communication
- Self-driven work ethic
- Desire to learn and grow
- Willingness to work as a team
- A love for what you do
For this role, you must be
- Knowledgeable with technology terms like SaaS, networking, cloud, big data
- Ready to jump in and make calls
- Able to handle rejection and treat each lead as a completely new opportunity
- Committed to taking initiative and creatively adding to our solid sales pipeline
- Able to contribute to the team and offer insights, data interpretation and new ideas
- Able to take criticism and correction well and use it for growth
- Lover of the hustle
Does this sound like you? If yes, please go ahead and email your CV telling us with why you are the right person for this job. Let us know what you can contribute to the team.
Proofread! We are lucky to receive a number of applications for our available positions, so try to make your application stand out.