As the company enters a high-growth stage SafeDNS is looking for someone to develop our Partner/Reseller channel. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate past success managing a partnership channel and identify new areas our channel can grow.
Our partners love our products and the margin they earn, offering it to their customers. Many of our partners are IT security solution resellers and service providers who are highly trusted by their clients and we support them as they advance the sale to our mutual customer.
You'll need to be completely comfortable making phone calls, love the challenge of each opportunity every time you pick up the phone, and know how to deal with rejection well. At SafeDNS you’ll have the opportunity to work with customers of every size from a variety of industries.
We care about our team and will do everything we can to help you and equip you for success.
All of our roles require
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-driven work ethic
- Desire to learn and grow
- Willingness to work as a team
- A love for what you do
For this role, you must be
- Experience in channel/partner sales
- Knowledgeable with technology terms like SaaS, networking, cloud, big data
- Great at holding people's attention in lots of different ways
- Ready to jump in and make calls
- Aware of sales best practices
- Quick to adapt and recommend changes in process
- Able to handle rejection and treat each lead as a completely new opportunity
- A consistent deal closer
- Quick on your feet
- Good at managing objections
- Committed to taking initiative and creatively adding to our solid sales pipeline
- Quick to learn and understand our products and services
- Able to anticipate
- Eager to learn the ropes with little guidance
- Able to contribute to the team and offer insights, data interpretation and new ideas
- Willing to experiment
- Able to take criticism and correction well and use it for growth
- Lover of the hustle
- Be willing and able to develop and scale sales campaigns
- Able to show a record of bringing in new business
- Able to help fine-tune rough existing sales approaches we’ve developed
Does this sound like you? If yes, please go ahead and email your CV telling us why you are the right person for this job. Let us know what you can contribute to the team.
Proofread! We are lucky to receive a number of applications for our available positions, so try to make your application stand out.